Manicured hedges are not only pleasing to the eye, they also offer safety from wind and rain and can reduce insect and disease infestation.
Proper mulching is one of the best ways to control weeds in landscape beds. Keeping weeds out of the landscape beds saves valuable soil moisture for the trees, flowers and shrubs to use.
Welcome To Laying Stripes
The Most Reliable & Professional Company for Your Lawn Care Services.
If you are tired of those landscape companies that roll up and hack your lawn and roll out 10 minutes later and are looking for something better we can help. If you already #enjoythemow and would just like a more lush, greener lawn to mow we can help with that as well with overseeding, fertilization and other horticultural practices to help you #getyourdirtright.
Need Help Getting Your Lawn Into Shape? Please Contact Us!
Why Hire Us?
- We are Licensed, Bonded and Insured!
- Honest and dependable. We always show up on time (you’ll find this is a major issue with many lawn care companies)
- I personally do the work myself and take great pride in the final product (I care for your yard as if it were my own!), and pay close attention to detail
- Affordability. I keep my prices competitive while making sure quality, customer service, and communication stay top priority
- I am a firm believer in maintaining my equipment often and keeping the blades sharp on my equipment. This is extremely critical for giving the absolute best possible cut and preventing disease in the lawn!
- I answer phone calls when possible and will promptly return your call when I am tied up.
- Lastly, I’m your neighbor… you’ll be helping in supporting a local business and the community!
Quality and Reliability
We offer a quality service that is a consistently reliable week in and week out. We are the set it and forget it of lawn service companies.
Every property is unique and each customer has their own vision. We meet with our clients to discuss your needs so we can fulfill your vision.
Tips & Tricks for a Greener, Healthier Lawn and Landscape Beds That Pop!
In the heat of the summer everybody thinks they should be watering everyday to try to keep their lawn healthy,